Hi, I have decided to start a series to blog post to enrich my blog content and also, share several insights of myself when learning
C++, especially modern
I have made a list below on possible features I am looking at to write in this series.
- Pointers and Smart Pointers
- Classes, Structs, Constructors, Destructors, Copy Constructors
- More on OOP: Inheritance, Virtual Functions, Interfaces, Visibility
- Macros and Lambdas
- Threads, Concurrency features
- Design Patterns: Singletons, Factories
- Move semantics, Rvalue References, Forwarding References,
- Maps and Sets Splicing
- Parallel Algorithms in
This is the content list for the moment, and I believe this will keep me busy for a while. However, if there is something specific you want to see, please don’t hesitate to drop me an email at patrick.wu (at) linux.com .